Locum Placement Group are excited to confirm that we have the following requirement available for an experienced Occupational Therapist.
Location: Must be willing to work across sites however likely to be predominately based at Camberwell Green and Hackbridge sites.
Grade: Band 6
Speciality: Working with 18-25 year olds with learning and physical disabilities. You will be supporting an award winning College/Academy
Hours: 4 days per week (29 hours)
Duration: late August until December (potential to stay on longer).
- must have experience working with individuals with sensory processing difficulties
- Experience carrying out manual handling and seating assessment including prescription of specialist equipment
- Supporting students with skill development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of team
- Experience writing EHCP
If you are interested please send your CV through.
Locum Placement Group offer the following benefits:
• Great rates of pay
• Short or long term assignments
• Assistance with arranging accommodation
• Support with CPD
• Fast track registration
• Dedicated & approachable recruitment team
• 24/7 On call
• Recommend a friend or colleague and earn a generous referral fee
• Consecutive Work
• 2 Payrolls per week!
Locum Placement Group, is a leading UK provider of health, Education and social care staffing; and are committed to delivering exceptional service by placing highly experienced compliant professionals.
We are specialists in recruiting and placing professionals within the NHS, local authorities and private sectors.
We are part of all UK frameworks and provide the NHS Trusts and private sector organisations with; Nurses, HCAs, Midwives, Doctors, Allied health professionals, Health scientists, Educational staff and social workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles.