locumplacementg Locum Placement Group
Grade: Band 6
- Draping and prepping of patient prior to surgery
- Assisting surgeon in ensuring a clear operative view is maintained
- Holding retractors
- Applying suction to the oral cavity in order to maintain a bloodless field and allow surgeon to have a better vision of the operative site
- Cutting sutures and applying haemostasis under direct supervision of the surgical team
- Ensuring that all sharps and swabs or any miscellaneous item used during surgery is accounted for.
- Ensuring safety of patient and surgical team is maintained throughout the procedure.
Start Date: ASAP
Must have a Valid GDC
Please ONLY email Kelly Price for further information